Calcium chloride is a kind of chemical substance composed of chlorine and calcium.
The chemical formula is CaCl2, slightly bitter. It is a typical ionic halide, which is white, hard fragments or particles at room temperature.
1. Snow removal in winter such as roads, highways, parking lots, airports, golf courses, etc;
2. Oil diling, drilling working fluid, completion fluid, petrochemical dehydration liquid;
3. Dust, coal dust and mineral dust shall be prevented;
4.The construction industry early strength agent, improve the concrete strength, production of the coating coagulant;
5. Keywords desiccant for moisture-proof; drying medium for gas and liquid in process;
6. Rubber industry latex coagulant;
7. Chlorinators and additives in ferrous metallurgy industry;
8. Deinking of paper industry additives and waste paper,;
9. Inorganic chemical raw materials and sulfate removal agents, coagulant of sodium alginate in chemical industry;
10. Refrigeration industry is used for refrigeration;
11. It is used for rot and preservative of wheat, apple, cabbage and other foods;
12. It is used in the production of dyestuff and printing and dyeing industry.